Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Reading Resolutions- Workable List

On the first of January I posted a book challenge that I intend to complete this year. Now that I have read a few titles, I am realizing that it is hard to keep up with which categories I have left to choose from without opening every other one of my posts. So I am going to copy the list here so that I can come back and cross them off as I go. Again, I did not create this book challenge myself. You can find the original here.

1 A book you own but haven't read. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
2 A book that was made into a movie.
3 A book you pick solely because of the cover.
4 A book your friend loves.
5 A book published this year.
6 A book by an author you have never read before. Soy Sauce for Beginners
7 A book by an author you love.  Big Little Lies
8 A book at the bottom of your TBR pile.
9 A book with a color in the title.
10 A book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit.Days of Blood and Starlight
11 A book you started but never finished.
12 A book with a lion, a witch, or a wardrobe.
13 A book with a female heroine. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
14 A book set in the summer.
15 A book of poems.
16 A book you learned about because of this challenge.
17 A book that will make you smarter.
18 A book with a blue cover.
19 A book you were supposed to read in school, but never did.
20 A book "everyone" but you has read.
21 A book with a great first line.
22 A book with pictures.
23 A book from the library.
24 A book you loved...read it again!
25 A book that is more than 10 years old. The Princess Diaries
26 A book based on a true story.

I will be updating this as I go along. I look forward to crossing them off and reading some great books this year!

Happy Reading,
HLP

No comments:

Post a Comment