Monday, February 4, 2013

I Can't Wait-2013

Hello Everyone!

I've been wasting time perusing Goodreads for the past half hour and getting really excited about some books that are coming out this year! So, I wanted to share my 'I Can't Wait' list for 2013. Here it goes!



#1- Awaken by Meg Cabot

"Death has her in his clutches"

This is the third and final book in her Abandon  trilogy, and I simply love them! There has been roughly a year wait between each book and it is killing me! There is just something about her writing that I love. Okay, I'll stop fangirling now! I am a long-time fan of Cabot's and I am thrilled to see how she will end this series. And what a gorgeous cover!!! I was so pleased with it!  According to Meg Cabot's website, the book can be expected to be released in July of this year. Let my agonizing wait continue!
More on Awaken here.


#2- Divergent #3- Untitled by Veronica Roth
Okay, so this one is currently lacking a cover and title, but don't leave yet. This is the third book in the Divergent series
This is an excellent series, and I am stoked for the third. There has been quite a buzz online concerning the cover and title, which is why I think it has yet to be released. You KNOW they know what both are. They are taunting us! o_0  This book is expected to be released October 2013.
More on Divergent #3 here.

#3-Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
I don't have a cover for this one either, but I really love this series. It is the 8th installment in Gabaldon's Outlander series

This is a great historical romance series, but there is so much more to them as well. This book is expected to be published in Fall 2013.
More on Written in My Own Heart's Blood here.

#4- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

First of all, how beautiful is this cover!? This is the third and final book in Clare's Infernal Devices series and is highly anticipated. I know that I am waiting impatiently for it! There are so many questions that have to be answered.  It is expected to be published on March 19, 2013, making it a PERFECT birthday present...to myself. My birthday is a few days after that, but I won't be waiting until then! :D
More on Clockwork Princess here.

Well, that is all I have for now. I am bubbling over with anticipation for these books! I hope you check them out!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment