Friday, January 15, 2016

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander


 


I have owned a copy of this book for quite some time now. When I first found a copy I remember thumbing through the pages and enjoying all of the drawings by Harry and Ron, but this is the first time that I have ever actually read it. Which didn't take me long since it is in fact only 42 pages if you don't count the forward( which you should also read, very informative). 


This was a very enjoyable book to read. It is designed as textbook of sorts instead of being in a traditional story format. Throughout can be found the quippy humor that Rowling's readers are familiar with. 

My favorite part of this was picking out my favorite creatures and wondering if they will be in the upcoming film Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them. This film will feature Eddy Redmane as Newt Scamander, author of the title book. The story follows his adventures as he catalogs the amazing creatures of the wizarding world. I am so excited to be able to visit this world that I love so much once again on the silver screen. 

Don't you just want to know what he's ducking from!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment