Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Classic Summer 2015

Classic Summer 2015

I have decided to begin again on something that I started two summers ago. In the summer of 2013 I vowed to reread the Harry Potter series straight through (something I realized with embarrassment that I had never done.) Shortly after that, I found out that I was pregnant, and quickly lost all motivation for doing anything but keeping what little food I was eating down.

So, this summer I determined to complete this! Not only because I feel I need to. But, if everything pans out and the good Lord willing, my husband and I will be taking a weekend vacation to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in August! I am beyond excited. This is something I have dreamed of doing ever since I heard that the theme park was a concept, and I cannot believe that it is finally happening. ( Although, I feel that it needs to be stated that my husband and I are both working through some guilt about not taking our precious boy with us. We know that it is better this way, and that we deserve it, but good Lord it makes me feel awful when I think about it too hard. :( Praying for peace over this.)

During that summer in 2013 I did manage to reread the first in the series, and I actually wrote a review then. I'm not sure why I didn't publish it then, but last month I found it in my drafts and published it. I will be starting with the first one again because I am a classicist at heart and I just want to! But I will not write another review. Although I may update the one I already have if it strikes my fancy.

I am so ready for this!



No comments:

Post a Comment